Bob Sherron | St. Louis
I make websites for fun and profit.
Since 2001, I have been using web standards and open source technologies to deliver finely-crafted web experiences.
Here is a list of some projects I have been working on:
- Fleishman-Hillard is an international public relations firm headquartered in St. Louis. I am currently using WordPress to market the agency online.
- TownLife is a Rails application that hosts over 100 clients, from government agencies to small businesses and everyone in between. Its scalable architecture allows a small team to manage hundreds of sites, connecting small communities to their constituent members.
- 15th Street Construction
- 15th Street Construction is a contracting business in St. Louis. They needed a site to showcase their renovation projects and some search engine optimization to enhance their online profile.
- Midwest Tile and Granite
- Midwest Tile and Granite needed a website to showcase their wares and services. A custom WordPress site made it easy to get them up and running quickly.
- Mocha Club
- Mocha Club is a charity organization that takes small donations and turns them into big help for people in Africa. I recently assisted another developer in updating their payment processing and membership systems and creating an online store for them.
- Arizona Healthy Homes
- Arizona Healthy Homes requested an extensible web application that would allow them to list homes that qualify for their special program.
- Baseball Seams Co.
- Artist Nate Rueckert needed an online store to sell his incredible patriotic baseball-themed artworks.
- The Racketman
- The Racketman is a locally-owned tennis shop that needed a web-based Rails application to manage their racket rental program.
- Cortland Associates
- Cortland Associates is a wealth management firm in St. Louis. I recently redesigned their website to more properly reflect their brand image.
- Tom Podlesny
- A principal of Cortland Associates, Tom Podlesny needed to establish a more definitive web presence, and I was able to help.
- Vighter Medical Group
- Vighter Medical Group needed a developer to complete a design started by another provider. I was able to help out, finish the site, and set up their online newsletter system.